วันเสาร์ที่ 15 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2555

I’m Yours - Jason Mraz

Jason Mraz – I’m Yours

Intro:
C / G / Am / F /

C
Well, you done done me and you bet I felt it
G
I tried to be chill but your so hot that i melted
Am F
I fell right through the cracks, and i'm tryin to get back
C
before the cool done run out i'll be givin it my best test
G
and nothin's gonna stop me but divine intervention
Am F
I reckon it's again my turn to win some or learn some
C G
I won't hesitate no more,
Am F
no more, it cannot wait i'm yours
C G
Well open up your mind and see like me
Am
open up your plans and damn you're free
F
look into your heart and you'll find love love love
C G
listen to the music at the moment maybe sing with me
Am
Ah, la peaceful melody
F
It's your god forsaken right to be loved loved loved loved Loved

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น